Instruction Before Treatment
- Avoid injecting pregnant or nursing patients.
Instructions During Treatment
- You must inform your doctor if you have any problems in swallowing or breathing, as it could clash with the botox injections.
Instructions After Treatment
- Avoid repeatedly touching the place of the injection to avoid infection and spread of the botox.
- It is highly important to perform the recommended exercises to the injected muscles every 15 minutes for about 3 hours.
- Do not lay down for long periods of time for 4 hours after the injection.
- Avoid direct sunlight or heat , treatments such as laser, peeling, waxing and others, also avoid intense workouts for few days after the injection.
- Some treatments such as laser and radiotherapy could decrease the botox’s effectiveness at a faster rate.