Instructions Before Treatment
- Dermal fillers injections should not be given to pregnant or nursing ladies.
Instructions During Treatment
- Effectiveness: Results usually last between 6-9 months or more than a year. This depends on the case as well as the area treated.
- Number of injections: they differ according to the treated area, and is suggested by the dermatologist to reach the required results.
Instructions After Treatment
- Use cold packs and take Panadol pills if necessary.
- Avoid using creams and lotions for at least 12 hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight or heat and treatments such as laser, peeling, waxing. Avoid intense workouts and adding pressure, massaging, or repeatedly touching the treated area during the first few days after the injections.
- You should avoid smoking and drinking hot drinks after injecting the lips or any other area surrounding it to ensure the required results.