Instructions Before Treatment
- You must inform your doctor of any prior diseases, such as skin or chronic diseases.
- Also inform your doctor if you had any Roaccutane medication lately, and if you had done any botox or filler treatments recently.
Instructions During Treatment
- The healing process depends on the depth and intense of the treatment as well as the person’s nature— it usually takes about 3-7 days, but some pimples/blackheads may not fade until after 2 or more weeks have passed.
- As such, you may consider this if there are any special occasions you need to attend to soon.
Instructions After Treatment
- Place ice packs for at least 4 hours.
- Do not wash the face with tap water for 24 hours after treatment.
- If washing is necessary, then you may use cold drinking water to do so.
- Use a gentle facial cleanser and don’t use scrubs.
- Use Fucidin cream for 4 days at least.
- Keep your skin moist using moisturizing cream.
- Do not try to pop any blackheads/pimples.
- Protect yourself from the sun for a month.
- You may use SPF30 sunscreen if necessary.
- Use the prescribed lightening cream starting from the seventh day after the session and apply it consistently for a month at least.