Instructions Before Treatment
- You must inform your doctor of any prior diseases, such as skin or chronic diseases.
- Laser is usually not performed on pregnant women.
- Results may differ from one person to the other and some people may have resistance to the treatment.
- Hormonal issues may decrease the effectiveness of the laser.
- To prepare for the sessions, it is preferable to shave hair 1-3 days before arriving to the session and without applying any creams or makeup.
Instructions During Treatment
- Birthmarks, moles and tattoos may be affected by the laser, wherein their pigmentation may decrease either permanently or temporarily.
- You should avoid plucking, waxing or bleaching hair after a laser session and if it is necessary, the use of mousse may be allowed.
Instructions After Treatment
- Keep cool and try to avoid sources of heat like saunas, Moroccan baths, etc., as well as try to avoid direct sunlight.
- If necessary, you may use SPF30 sunscreen a few days after a session.
- Use prescribed anti-redness cream by your doctor.