Instructions Before Treatment
- Peeling is not performed for pregnant or nursing people.
- It is not done if the skin is agitated, burned, has cold sores or warts, or if the person has any skin disease.
- Stop any treatments such as laser, waxing, peeling creams a few days before the peeling session.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- You must inform your doctor of any oral or localized treatments, which also include remedial blends.
- You must inform your doctor if you have taken roaccutane pills within the last 6 months.
- You must mention any skin or other bodily diseases to your doctor.
Instructions During Treatment
- A small amount of peeling does not mean the session was not effective, it just means the peeling is done on a micro, non-visible scale.
Instructions After Treatment
- Do not tamper with the peeling or try to remove it yourself. Use gentle cleansers and appropriate moisturizing creams.