Instructions Before Treatment
- Should not be performed on pregnant or nursing ladies.
- Inform your doctor of any medical issues you may have
- Inform your doctor of any recent cosmetic treatments (botox, fillers, peeling)
Instructions During Treatment
- Lipo dissolve Injections:
- It is not a solution to reduce weight, rather its complementary with exercise and an appropriate diet. Results may not be visible until after a few sessions, and the end result is not evaluated until 2-3 weeks after the final session. Due to the swelling caused after the injection, it is better to stop smoking during the period of the sessions.
Instructions After Treatment
- Wear compressing garment after the session immediately and leave it on for 3-4 hours at least.
- Drink plenty of water after your session and eat plenty of fibrous foods to help reduce fat.
- Place warm pads if you feel any bruising under your skin.
- Avoid saunas or Jacuzzis for at least 48 hours.
- Massage the treated area after injections to improve the result of the fat burning treatment.
- Anti-aging rejuvenating Injection: Do not wash the face for about 3 hours at least and do not use any creams or lotions for at least 12 hours after the injection.
- Hair Loss Injection: Wash hair before arriving to the clinic and do not wash it for at least 24 hours after the injection.
- General: Use ice packs when necessary, and avoid direct sunlight as well as intense workouts and swimming for few days after the injection.
- Avoid using Aspirin or Ibuprofen or Voltaren for 48 hours after lipo dissolve injections, however it is okay to use Panadol.