Instructions Before Treatment
- This treatment must not be performed on pregnant or nursing people
- You must inform your doctor about any medical issues or treatments or cosmetic injections done recently.
- Before injection: Stop Aspirin , Voltaren, Ibuprofen and other similar pills 3-7 days before the injection, however, Panadol can be taken.
- Stopping Vitamin E and fish oil pills, as well as garlic, ginger, and green tea 7-10 days before the session.
- Stop smoking 3 days before the session.
- Wash your hair on the day of your session.
Instructions During Appointment
- This treatment usually requires multiple sessions.
Instructions After Treatment
- Place cold packs when necessary.
- Do not wash your face for about 3 hours after the session, as for the hair, you should not wash it for at least 12 hours.
- Do not use creams or lotions for at least 12 hours after treatment.
- Avoid polluted or dusty areas and avoid repeatedly touching the face for at least 12-24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid smoking and direct sunlight, as well as contact sports and direct sources of heat.
- Do not take Aspirin pills and the like for 2-3 days after the sessions as it could cause bruising.