Instructions Before Treatment
- It is necessary to inform your doctor of any skin or chronic conditions you may have, especially if you have one of the listed: skin diseases, peeling, using roaccutane, botox, filler, laser, or any skin sensitivities.
Instructions During Treatment
- You should not wear contact lenses during laser treatment.
Instructions After Treatment
- Do not use makeup for a time period of at least 12-24 hours.
- Avoid sources of heat like saunas, Moroccan baths, etc., as well as try to avoid direct sunlight for a period of at least 12-24 hours.
- You can use ice packs if needed.
- Wait at least 24 hours before using treatments for acne, scrubs, fruit-acid creams, or scented lotions.